Cast in bronze from artifacts found on several US Navy ships, eighteen Lone Sailor statues now dot the world. Sculptor Stanley Bleifeld crafted the original statue as an iconic symbol of the Navy Memorial’s mission to Honor, Recognize, and Celebrate the men and women of the Sea Services, past, present, and future.
Now memorialized on our premium ,you too can show your ongoing support of the brave men and women who sail the high seas in a never ending mission to protect our freedom.
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic but you might want to go one size larger if you're on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction
- A ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
- Machine wash cold with guts and grit
Tumble dry low
- Made in the USA.